Touring Caravan Park Worcestershire - Our Sites
5 CL site
*** CARAVAN & MOTORHOME CLUB MEMBERS ONLY ***
Open all year
- 5 x hardstanding pitches in total with the option of grass pitches
- Caravan and Motorhome Club Members only
- Electric hook ups, water and waste water points nearby
- Toilet and shower blocks are a short stroll away
*** FULLY BOOKED FOR SEASONAL PITCHES ***
Open 1st Mar – 31st Dec
- 5 hard-standing pitches of which 3 are ‘super-sites’
- Seasonal pitches – please contact us for availability and details
- Close to the toilet and shower block
- Electric hook ups, water, waste water and chemical disposal points nearby
- We welcome rallies from all across the UK to visit us!
- Spacious and well drained Rally Field
- Suitable for up to 40 touring caravans, with easy access from the main road.
- Electric hook-ups (for stewards only), water and chemical disposal points available.
Our Touring Caravan Park Worcestershire – Facilities
- Toilet & shower blocks (heated in winter / spring) with powerful push button showers
- Cassette disposal point (for toilet waste) – ORGANIC FLUID TO BE USED ONLY
- Waste water (grey water)
- Water points
- 10 amp electric hook ups
Caravan Storage Worcestershire
We provide caravan storage all year round. Being centrally located our Caravan Storage Worcestershire is therefore within distance to major motorway routes and main roads making it an ideal place to store your caravan for UK exploring!
Caravan Store & Stay Worcestershire
We also welcome caravan storage customers to use our caravan site (must be a CAMC member to use our “5CL site”). We will get the caravan out of storage and put it onto a pitch for your arrival (subject to prior booking and availability). See our Tariffs page for prices.
Staying on our Touring Caravan Park Worcestershire
We want everyone to enjoy their stay at Orchard Holiday Park and encourage return visits to our Touring Caravan Park Worcestershire in the near future.
- Non-refundable booking deposits may be requested at the time of booking at the discretion of the park
- Our site fees include 2 adults per caravan, all additional persons over 12 years old are to be charged for. Please refer to our tariffs
- We are a dog friendly touring caravan park in Worcestershire – all dogs MUST be kept on a lead and cleaned up after at all times on the park and footpaths
- Drive very slowly when on the park / private road – 10mph limit in place
- No campfires are allowed under any circumstances. Please keep BBQs off the ground – we reserve the right to put temporary BBQ bans in place in extreme weather due to fire risk
- Be respectful to your caravan neighbours at all times, poor language or behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave immediately
- Noise to be kept to a minimum between 10:30pm – 8am
- Departure time is 12 noon and arrival time 2pm (unless told otherwise)