Touring Caravan Park Worcestershire - Our Sites
5 CL site
*** CARAVAN & MOTORHOME CLUB MEMBERS ONLY ***
Open all year
- 5 x hardstanding pitches in total with the option of grass pitches
- Caravan and Motorhome Club Members
- 10amp electric hook ups, water and waste water points nearby
- Toilet and shower blocks are a short stroll away. Heated in winter/spring. Powerful push button showers.
*** FULLY BOOKED FOR SEASONAL PITCHES ***
Open 1st Mar – 31st Dec
- 5 hard-standing pitches of which 3 are ‘super-sites’
- Close to the toilet and shower block. Heated in winter/spring. Powerful push button showers.
- 10amp electric hook ups, water, waste water and toilet disposal point nearby
- We welcome rallies from all across the UK to visit us!
- Spacious and well drained Rally Field
- Suitable for up to 40 touring caravans, with easy access from the main road.
- Electric hook-ups (for stewards only), water and chemical disposal points available.
Our Touring Caravan Park Worcestershire – Facilities
- Toilet & shower blocks (heated in winter / spring) with powerful push button showers
- Cassette disposal point (for toilet waste) – ORGANIC FLUID TO BE USED ONLY
- Waste water (grey water) & water points
- Variable TV signal
Caravan Storage Worcestershire
We provide caravan storage all year round. Being centrally located our Caravan Storage Worcestershire is therefore within distance to major motorway routes and main roads making it an ideal place to store your caravan for UK exploring!
Caravan Store & Stay Worcestershire
We also welcome caravan storage customers to use our caravan site (must be a CAMC member to use our “5CL site”). We will get the caravan out of storage and put it onto a pitch for your arrival (subject to prior booking and availability). See our Tariffs page for prices.
For those of you who like to caravan and fish, our 5CL site (for Caravan and Motorhome Club members only) is the ideal place! Our trout fishing pools are just a short distance from the caravan park.
TROUT FISHING LAUNCHING SPRING 2022
Pre-booking is essential for staying on site and fishing.
Staying on our Touring Caravan Park Worcestershire
We want everyone to enjoy their stay at Orchard Holiday Park and encourage return visits to our Touring Caravan Park Worcestershire in the near future.
- Non-refundable booking deposits or full payment may be requested at the time of booking at the discretion of the park.
- In the event of NOT turning up or LAST MINUTE cancellation (less than 7 days notice) we will not refund any booking deposit paid and full payment will be due for the nights booked.
- If you have booked a pitch and decide to leave earlier than the booked dates, the full amount will be payable and no refunds shall be made.
- You must ONLY use Organic Toilet Fluid in your flush and waste toilet cassettes (applies from 1st January 2022).
- For peak season (July, August and Bank Holidays) our minimum stay is 2 nights on weekends or the full 2 night charge to be paid.
- Prices include 2 adults per caravan, all additional persons over 12 years old are to be charged for. Please refer to our tariffs.
- Site fees DO NOT include the use of electricity for charging up electric vehicles. The electric hook-ups are only 10amp. Instead, find vehicle charging points locally.
- All dogs MUST be kept on a lead and cleaned up after at all times on the park and footpaths. We are a dog friendly touring caravan park in Worcestershire.
- 10mph limit in place on all drive and park areas.
- No campfires are allowed under any circumstances. Please keep BBQs off the ground – we reserve the right to put temporary BBQ bans in place in extreme weather due to fire risk.
- No drones to be used on any part of the caravan park or farm, under any circumstances without the express written permission of the park and land owners.
- Be respectful to your caravan neighbours at all times, poor language or behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave immediately.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum between 10:30pm – 8am.
- Departure time is 12 noon and arrival time 2pm (unless told otherwise).