Terms & Conditions of Booking – “5CL Site”
“We”, “our” or “us” means Mr Stephen Richard Jones T/A Orchard Holiday Park & Fishery at New House Farm, St Michaels, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire, WR15 8TW.
“You” or “customer” means the person making the booking.
By booking and making a payment you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT- READ POINT 5: CANCELLATION POLICY.
- “5CL Site” bookings must have a valid Caravan and Motorhome Club Membership number per pitch.
- Arrival time from 2pm. Departure time by 12noon.
- 10MPH on driveways and site areas.
- No campfires allowed. BBQs may be suspended in extreme weather for fire safety.
- You must ONLY use Organic Toilet Fluid in your flush and waste toilet cassettes.
1. Booking Confirmation:
If you book and pay by card via the online booking system you will get email confirmation within 24 hours (please check your spam/junk folder).
If you book via telephone it will be a “provisional booking”. You have 3 working day for payment to arrive by BACS or 3 working days for a cheque to arrive. After this period the booking will be cancelled.
2. Booking Information & Customer Login Area:
Please be aware that we have caravan rallies a few times a year in a separate field and the view from the CL site may change.
It is your responsibility to ensure you give correct booking information to ensure correct payment is made. Incorrect information will result in additional fees needing to be paid upon arrival.
You agree to keep the login details secure for the customer login area. You shall use a password not used elsewhere, and a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols. We cannot reset/see your password.
Pitch fees include up to 2 adults and 1 pitch (for 1 unit of accommodation).
Additional persons over 12 years old are charged per person, per night. Max of 8 persons per pitch.
See our tariffs page: https://www.orchardholidaypark.co.uk/tariffs/
4. Deposits & Payments:
- One night stay = full non-refundable payment at booking.
- Bookings of 2+ nights = non-refundable deposit at booking, equivalent to one nights stay or 30% of the total (whichever is greater).
- Bookings within 15 days of arrival = full payment.
- Any outstanding balance of pitch fees = payable 14 days before arrival.
5. Refunds, Cancellations & Amendments:
FLY FISHING ANGLERS: we reserve the right to suspend fishing tickets without prior notice for reasons beyond our control and for fish welfare.
IMPORTANT: cancellations, delayed arrivals, or early departures from events such as (but not limited to); suspension of fly fishing tickets, vehicle breakdowns/repairs, injury/illness (to you/one of your guests) or inclement weather is not the responsibility of Orchard Holiday Park and Fishery and no refunds will be issued. We advise you seek appropriate travel insurance.
A cancellation will be effective on the date it is received by us in writing, text or via email – we will confirm the cancellation in writing. If you do not hear from us within 24 hours, please contact us again.
- If you cancel 15 days or more prior to arrival date – monies paid refunded, LESS a £15 admin fee.
- If you amend a booking 15 days or more prior to arrival date – monies paid will be rolled forward ONCE to an alternative date within 3 months of your cancellation date, subject to availability.
- If you cancel or amend a booking 14 days or less prior to arrival date – NO amendments to alternative dates and NO refunds of any monies paid. This also applies to not turning up, late arrival date, early departure date and any nights not used.
6. Cancellations By Us:
If you book without a valid CAMC membership number, we will cancel your booking and refund the amount, LESS any payment processing fees we incurred. Where we have to cancel bookings due to reasons beyond our control – monies paid will be refunded in full by the same method it was paid.
Where refunds are made in accordance with these terms, we will only refund your payment by the same method it was paid. Please allow 5 – 10 working days.
8. Store and Stay Customers – (only applies to customers from our caravan storage area)
The caravan legs (jacks) are to be put up before leaving. Customers are responsible for packing caravans securely and ensuring road worthy condition. We will not be responsible for any costs or damage due to customer negligence.
9. Trout Fly Fishing:
Fly fishing ticket per rod, per person is required (at additional cost) with separate rules. We reserve the right to suspend fishing tickets without prior notice for reasons beyond our control and for fish welfare. Fishing tickets DO NOT form this contract.
Fishery rules: https://www.orchardholidaypark.co.uk/fishery-rules/
Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and dog mess must be cleaned up. Max. of 2 well behaved dogs per pitch.
11. Photos For Marketing:
We take photographs for marketing our business. Wherever possible, no personal data such as car reg/faces will be in photographs. If you prefer not to be included, please let us know upon booking.
No drones to be flown on/from our property. No photography/video on our premises without our permission.
All customers/guests/visitors are expected to respect each other as well as site owners/staff. Our quiet site policy means our site is not suitable for groups, hen or stag parties. Noise is to be kept to a minimum. Disturbance, noise, violent, illegal activities, or rule breaking will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave without any refund.
14. Our Liability:
We cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or injury; to you, your visitors, your property, vehicles, or possessions. If you need electric for medical reasons, it is your responsibility to ensure you have alternative backup solutions.
This agreement shall be governed by English Law and within England.
T&C version: 1.0 (1/10/2023) valid from 1st October 2023.