UPDATED: 15/07/2020 at 10:51AM for July & August
Bookings are being taken for the 5 CL site for Caravan and Motorhome Club Members by email or phone – 01568 750618 (please leave a voicemail if we don’t answer).
Due to demand, arrivals are from 2PM and departure by 12NOON.
No tents are permitted.
PLEASE READ OUR MEASURES IN PLACE:
- Strictly NO visitors are permitted when you are staying.
- If you have felt or are feeling unwell (and have symptoms of COVID-19), please cancel your booking. If you feel unwell when staying, please tell us and leave immediately.
- Hand gel will be placed in key areas.
- Stay 2m apart at all times.
TOILET / SHOWER BLOCKS
- Toilet / shower blocks will be temporarily CLOSED to CL site & storage customers.
CL SITE reduced temporarily to £12/night (2 adults), plus £2 /person per night.
- Toilet / shower blocks are open for Seasonal Pitch customers only. Please use the hand gel on external door before entering!
Wipes are inside – please wipe down touch-points after use. Please use the “VACANT” / “NOT VACANT” sign on the external door. Only 1 person or 1 family to use the toilet block at a time.
STORAGE & OFFICE
- Visits to the storage area are by appointment only.
The office is closed to visitors, if you need us please call the office: 01568750618 or Steve: 07710152464
We recommend booking in advance, to avoid disappointment.
Orchard Holiday Park,
New House Farm,
Telephone: 01568 750618
How to Find Us…
SAT NAVS: WR15 8TW may take you to the lay-by just past our entrance.
From the Tenbury Wells direction – go across the open common (A4112 road), past St. Michaels Church (on the left hand-side), we are just on the brow as you come out of the dip, on your right hand-side. If you miss us – there is a lay-by to turnaround in, just up the road.
From the Leominster direction – you will pick up on the A4112, continue on this road, you will go down a steep bank, continue to go past the large lay-by on your left. Orchard Holiday Park is just around the corner on your left hand-side (sign posted on the left of our entrance).