UPDATED: 09/04/2021 at 10AM
** WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK FROM THE 12TH APRIL 2021. **
BOOK NOW FOR THE 5CL SITE (CAMC MEMBERS ONLY) – CALL 01568 750618 OR FILL IN THE CONTACT FORM TO ENQUIRE
Please note bookings are subject to guidelines and may change at any time!
PLEASE READ OUR MEASURES IN PLACE:
- NO visitors are permitted when you are staying.
- If you have felt or are feeling unwell (and have symptoms of COVID-19), please cancel your booking. If you feel unwell when staying, please tell us and leave immediately.
- Hand gel will be placed in key areas.
- Stay 2m apart at all times.
- 5CL site – £16/night plus £2 per additional person per night
- Arrivals from 2pm and departure by 12noon.
- Will be temporarily CLOSED to the 5CL site.
- Toilet blocks are open for Seasonal Pitch customers only – 1 family at a time. Please use the hand gel on external door before entering!
STORAGE & OFFICE
- Visits to the storage area are by appointment only.
If you need us please call the office: 01568750618 or 07710152464
Small bags of logs for sale – now available!
Our seasonal pitches are all currently FULL.
Rally field bookings being taken for 2021/2022. Enquire for dates.
Touring Caravan Park in Tenbury Wells
Orchard Holiday Park is a family run touring caravan park in Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire. First of all, we’re nestled in the idyllic countryside of Worcestershire, therefore attracting walkers, bird watchers and cyclists. Likewise, you may want to just relax on site and listen to the local wildlife singing. Visit the nearby market towns of Tenbury Wells, Ludlow and Leominster; most noteworthy are the independent retailers, cafes and restaurants. Similarly, enjoy a day out in Hereford or Worcester. Our touring caravan park in Tenbury Wells is on the borders of Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Shropshire. See our local attractions to explore.
Worcestershire Countryside Retreat
Our touring caravan park in Tenbury Wells is located on our working farm, therefore you can also experience the countryside life for yourself! Consequently, you’ll usually see something happening – from lambing in spring, making hay in summer to rounding our flock up. We have 10 touring caravan pitches across our two small, well developed sites. Our touring caravan park has a modern toilet and shower block, 10 amp electric hookups and year round caravan storage.
Store your caravan and stay with us on-site (subject to prior booking and availability) because not everyone wants to tow their caravan. We will put your caravan out of the storage area and onto site for you, therefore you can unpack and relax as soon as you arrive!
Caravan Rallies Worcestershire
We have been hosting caravan rallies in Worcestershire since 1954, therefore we know what our rally centres expect from our location. Whilst we’ve made some additions to our adapted rally field with additional water points. Our field is well drained and is capable of hosting caravan rallies of up to 40 units. Our Worcestershire rally field is ideally located, as a result it is close to the main road for easy access and just over 2 miles from Tenbury Wells.