SITE RULES & BOOKING TERMS:
We want everyone to enjoy their holiday with us and we have some straight forward rules on our 5 CL and hard standing site;
- Non-refundable booking deposits or full payment may be requested at the time of booking at the discretion of the park.
- In the event of NOT turning up or LAST MINUTE cancellation (less than 7 days notice) we will not refund any booking deposit paid and full payment will be due for the nights booked.
- If you have booked a pitch and decide to leave earlier than the booked dates, the full amount will be payable and no refunds shall be made.
- You must ONLY use Organic Toilet Fluid in your flush and waste toilet cassettes (applies from 1st January 2022).
- For peak season (July, August and Bank Holidays) our minimum stay is 2 nights on weekends or the full 2 night charge to be paid.
- Prices include 2 adults per caravan, all additional persons over 12 years old are to be charged for. Please refer to our tariffs.
- Site fees DO NOT include the use of electricity for charging up electric vehicles. The electric hook-ups are only 10amp. Instead, find vehicle charging points locally.
- All dogs MUST be kept on a lead and cleaned up after at all times on the park and footpaths. We are a dog friendly touring caravan park in Worcestershire.
- 10mph limit in place on all drive and park areas.
- No campfires are allowed under any circumstances. Please keep BBQs off the ground – we reserve the right to put temporary BBQ bans in place in extreme weather due to fire risk.
- No drones to be used on any part of the caravan park or farm, under any circumstances without the express written permission of the park and land owners.
- Be respectful to your caravan neighbours at all times, poor language or behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave immediately.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum between 10:30pm – 8am.
- Departure time is 12 noon and arrival time 2pm (unless told otherwise).
Revision date: 30/10/21
TROUT FISHING RULES:
Please read our fly fishing rules carefully.
- All anglers MUST report to the Orchard Holiday Park & Fishery Reception or call the out of office numbers displayed upon arrival.
- No fishing is permitted until full payment is made.
- All brown trout must be returned.
- Only use barbless or debarred hooks.
- No large lures or boobies to be used.
- Do not drag fish up the banks, please use a landing net.
- Minimise the handling of fish, do not keep fish out of the water for longer than necessary.
- No litter to be left.
- No fish preparation on site under any circumstances.
- Non angler guests shall be kept to an absolute minimum and no disturbance or nuisance shall be caused.
- No bad language, violence or theft will be tolerated.
- No dogs allowed.
- Anglers fish at their own risk. We do not accept any liability for any injury, damage or loss.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone found breaking the rules to leave immediately, with no refund.
Revision Date: 4/4/2022.
STORAGE CUSTOMERS AGREEMENT
These terms apply to our motorhome / touring caravan storage continuing for the duration of using our services. Agreement is between Steve Jones T/A Orchard Holiday Park & the “Customer” (defined at the end of this page). Terms can be amended in writing by Orchard Holiday Park.
INSURANCE: The customer is fully responsible for insuring their own caravan / motorhome, as being stored at this address. We do not accept any liability for theft of caravans / motorhomes and will not cover any fees or associated costs.
NO REFUNDS: We do not refund any full or part payment for storage customers leaving early.
RENEWAL FEES: Storage renewal fees are to be paid in full within 1 month of the renewal date. Failure to pay may result in no future storage space allocated.
ARRANGEMENT: All caravans are put away by Orchard Holiday Park and are pulled out of the storage area. 24 hours prior notice is required.
ACCESS TO THE STORAGE AREA: Is only permitted with prior notice. Repairs or service work cannot be carried out within the storage area.
CARAVAN SECURITY: All locks to be supplied by the customer and must be approved by a manufacturers. We recommend at least 2 locks. Locks will be fitted when in the storage compound by Orchard Holiday Park. It is the caravan owner’s responsibility to ensure locks are fitted when outside the caravan storage area (for example, staying on one of our site).
CONDITION: Caravans must be in a good condition including brakes and couplings. It is your responsibility to make sure services are carried out routinely.
CCTV: We operate CCTV recording on part of the site premises and storage area. We cannot be held liable for CCTV hardware, system failures or blind spots which result in no recording. We’re registered with the ICO as data controllers and adhere to CCTV best practices and GDPR.
OVERDUE PAYMENTS: Overdue payments will not be tolerated, payment will be required before the caravan leaves and you will be asked to leave the storage area.
Revision date: 19/01/2019
SEASONAL PITCH CUSTOMERS AGREEMENT
- Seasonal pitches are; 10 months sited on a pitch (1st March – 31st December), with 2 months in storage (January and February)
- You agree that you have suitable insurance in place for the caravan being sited / stored at this address. We cannot be held liable for any theft, fire, loss or damage to caravans that is out of our control
- When leaving the caravan unattended for any period of time (more than a day) – all electric hook-ups must be unplugged in accordance with our fire risk assessment
- No subletting of the pitch or caravan is permitted at any time
- Seasonal pitches cannot be resold to any other parties under any circumstances
- Renewal fees are to be paid in full within 3 months of the renewal date for the next season. Failure to pay may result in the pitch being reallocated
- No full or part refunds will be made under any circumstances
- Additional fees will apply if;
- Preparing and / or moving the caravan for another caravan on the pitch
- Preparing and / or moving the caravan to be taken off the pitch
- You are aware of the 10mph speed limit on all areas of the site
- Caravans and pitches are to be kept presentable and tidy
- Pitches must be accessible for site maintenance
- One car parking space is allocated per pitch, if you put an awning up we may ask you to park your car on the designated visitor car parking area by reception
- We may implement temporary rules in extreme cases to comply with responsibilities in accordance with our site licence, health and safety and / or fire risk assessment
- Violence, poor behaviour, loud music or parties and bad language will not be tolerated at any time – you and / or guests may be asked to leave the site
Revision date: 05/08/18