SITE RULES & BOOKING TERMS:
We want everyone to enjoy their holiday with us and we have some straight forward rules on our 5 CL and hard standing site;
- Non-refundable booking deposits may be requested at the time of booking at the discretion of the park. In the event of NOT turning up or cancellation we will not refund the booking deposit.
- Our site fees include 2 adults per caravan, all additional persons over 12 years old are to be charged for. Please refer to our tariffs
- We are a dog friendly touring caravan park in Worcestershire – all dogs MUST be kept on a lead and cleaned up after at all times on the park and footpaths
- Drive very slowly when on the park / private road – 10mph limit in place
- No campfires are allowed under any circumstances. Please keep BBQs off the ground – we reserve the right to put temporary BBQ bans in place in extreme weather due to fire risk
- Be respectful to your caravan neighbours at all times, poor language or behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave immediately
- Noise to be kept to a minimum between 10:30pm – 8am
- Departure time is 12 noon and arrival time 2pm (unless told otherwise)
Revision date: 05/08/18
STORAGE CUSTOMERS AGREEMENT
These terms apply to our motorhome / touring caravan storage continuing for the duration of using our services. Agreement is between Steve Jones T/A Orchard Holiday Park & the “Customer” (defined at the end of this page). Terms can be amended in writing by Orchard Holiday Park.
INSURANCE: The customer is fully responsible for insuring their own caravan / motorhome, as being stored at this address. We do not accept any liability for theft of caravans / motorhomes and will not cover any fees or associated costs.
NO REFUNDS: We do not refund any full or part payment for storage customers leaving early.
RENEWAL FEES: Storage renewal fees are to be paid in full within 1 month of the renewal date. Failure to pay may result in no future storage space allocated.
ARRANGEMENT: All caravans are put away by Orchard Holiday Park and are pulled out of the storage area. 24 hours prior notice is required.
ACCESS TO THE STORAGE AREA: Is only permitted with prior notice. Repairs or service work cannot be carried out within the storage area.
CARAVAN SECURITY: All locks to be supplied by the customer and must be approved by a manufacturers. We recommend at least 2 locks. Locks will be fitted when in the storage compound by Orchard Holiday Park. It is the caravan owner’s responsibility to ensure locks are fitted when outside the caravan storage area (for example, staying on one of our site).
CCTV: We operate CCTV recording on part of the site premises and storage area. We cannot be held liable for CCTV hardware, system failures or blind spots which result in no recording. We’re registered with the ICO as data controllers and adhere to CCTV best practices and GDPR.
OVERDUE PAYMENTS: Overdue payments will not be tolerated, payment will be required before the caravan leaves and you will be asked to leave the storage area.
Revision date: 19/01/2019
SEASONAL PITCH CUSTOMERS AGREEMENT
- Seasonal pitches are; 10 months sited on a pitch (1st March – 31st December), with 2 months in storage (January and February)
- You agree that you have suitable insurance in place for the caravan being sited / stored at this address. We cannot be held liable for any theft, fire, loss or damage to caravans that is out of our control
- When leaving the caravan unattended for any period of time (more than a day) – all electric hook-ups must be unplugged in accordance with our fire risk assessment
- No subletting of the pitch or caravan is permitted at any time
- Seasonal pitches cannot be resold to any other parties under any circumstances
- Renewal fees are to be paid in full within 3 months of the renewal date for the next season. Failure to pay may result in the pitch being reallocated
- No full or part refunds will be made under any circumstances
- Additional fees will apply if;
- Preparing and / or moving the caravan for another caravan on the pitch
- Preparing and / or moving the caravan to be taken off the pitch
- You are aware of the 10mph speed limit on all areas of the site
- Caravans and pitches are to be kept presentable and tidy
- Pitches must be accessible for site maintenance
- One car parking space is allocated per pitch, if you put an awning up we may ask you to park your car on the designated visitor car parking area by reception
- We may implement temporary rules in extreme cases to comply with responsibilities in accordance with our site licence, health and safety and / or fire risk assessment
- Violence, poor behaviour, loud music or parties and bad language will not be tolerated at any time – you and / or guests may be asked to leave the site
Revision date: 05/08/18