Worcestershire Touring Caravan Park - Our Sites
5 CL site
Open all year
- Caravan Club Members only
- 5 pitches in total with a choice of grass or hard-standing
- Electric hook ups, water and waste water points nearby
- Toilet and shower blocks are a short stroll away
Open 1st March – 31st December
- 5 hard-standing pitches of which 3 are ‘super-sites’
- Seasonal pitches – please contact us for availability and details
- Close to the toilet and shower block
- Electric hook ups, water, waste water and chemical disposal points nearby
- We welcome rallies from all across the UK to visit us!
- Spacious and well drained Rally Field
- Suitable for up to 40 touring caravans, with easy access from the main road.
- Electric hook-ups (for stewards only), water and chemical disposal points available.
Our Worcestershire Touring Caravan Park Facilities
Toilet & Shower Blocks
- Heated toilet & shower blocks (winter / spring)
- Powerful push button showers
- Shaver electric point (gents)
- Hand dryers
- Chemical disposal point (for toilet waste)
- Waste water (grey water)
- Water points
- 10 amp electric hook ups for each pitch
Staying on our Worcestershire Touring Caravan Park
We want everyone to enjoy their stay at Orchard Holiday Park and encourage return visits to our Worcestershire Touring Caravan Park in the near future.
- We are a dog friendly Worcestershire touring caravan park – all dogs MUST be kept on a lead and cleaned up after them at all times on the park and footpaths on our farm.
- Drive very slowly when on the park / private road – 10mph limit.
- No campfires allowed under any circumstances. Please keep BBQs off the ground.
- Be respectful to your caravan neighbours at all times.
- Poor language or behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum between 11pm – 8am.
- Departure time is 10:30am and arrival from 12noon (unless told otherwise).